Dental Implants are artificial tooth roots placed into your jawbone that serve as the support for your tooth replacement, which are usually Dental Crowns. Dental Implants are composed of posts made of titanium which are placed into the area where a tooth is missing. They are made of guaranteed bio-compatible materials which are easily accepted by your body. Also, Dental Implants can be used in replacing multiple missing teeth when combined with Dental Bridges.
The Process Of Getting Dental Implants
- Your dentist will determine if you are fit to have a dental implant.
- Once it is found that you may undergo the treatment, the procedure proper will then begin. The gap in which the Dental Implant is to be placed will be prepared.
- Next, the implant is placed into your jaw and a temporary tooth restoration will be placed on top of your new artificial tooth root until it is good enough to support a permanent tooth replacement.
- The dental implant will be allowed to fuse with your jawbone through a process that we call osseointegration, which will take about 6-8 weeks.
- Once your Dental Implant has completely fused with your jawbone, the permanent tooth restoration can be placed.
Replacing Missing Teeth Is An Urgent Need
If not given immediate attention, missing teeth can result to more serious dental and oral health concerns. Aside from making you lot a lot older than you actually are, missing teeth also results to difficulty in speaking and eating. Additionally, missing teeth can weaken your jaw and cause bone loss in this area. Considering all these perils, experts strongly recommend that you should immediately have Dental Implants or other restorative dental treatments to avoid these problems effectively.
State-of-the-art Dental Implants
Tooth loss and missing teeth must be addressed at the soonest time possible. Experience the most modern solution for these dental concerns by having Dental Implants done at your trusted Aamir’s Dental Surgery. Call us +92 42 37589445